Flowerstore.ph offers different payment channels:
• Paypal: accepts Paypal accounts and also major credit and debit cards
(Visa, Mastercard, Aurora and Amex)
• Bank deposit: deposit into our BPI/ BDO/ Security Bank account (details provided after the order has been completed)
• GCASH payment also accepted
Prices and Additional Charges
1. All prices include delivery charges unless otherwise stated.
1. Flower deliveries can be done on Mondays to Sundays.
2. Timed deliveries are not available.
3. Although our team will always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customers, we cannot be held responsible if a delivery arrives late due to any circumstances impacting the availability of the courier service that we use or anything else outside our control.
4. In the event of a non-delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone +63-9052866785/ +63-9398055077 (Mon-Sun, 8:00 AM-6:00 PM). It is the customer’s responsibility to contact us within one (1) day (24 hours) of the scheduled delivery date in order to claim a refund. Failure to do so will result in the lapse to any rights of a refund.
5. We only deliver within the listed areas in our FAQ at this moment but do not deliver to PO boxes.
6. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
7. If you change address, you must update your address details on the “My Account” section of the website to ensure that no deliveries are sent out to the wrong address. Please ensure this is done 24 hours or one (1) day before the intended delivery date / slot. We are unable to provide refunds for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we have not received advance notice in accordance with this paragraph.
We promise to send you the freshest of flowers and this would mean that they will occasionally come in bud form which will last longer. If you receive flowers that do not seem fresh, please contact our customer care at email@example.com to inform us immediately. If, at our discretion, the flowers do not meet our high freshness standards, we will give you the choice of a replacement at our next available delivery date or a refund. In your email, please include a photo of the un-fresh flowers within the time of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, please note that banks generally take up to 10 business days to process and transfer the funds into your account. Some banks can take up to 15-30 days, or until your next billing cycle. We have no influence over these timescales.
Our flowers are wrapped or arranged carefully to ensure they arrive as beautiful and as fresh as when they left us. However, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact our customer care at myflowerstoreph.com to inform us immediately so that we can arrange a replacement at our next available delivery date, or a refund. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged flowers within an hour of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, please note that banks generally take up to 10 business days to process and transfer the funds into your account. Some banks can take up to 15-30 days, or until your next billing cycle. We have no influence over these timescales.
We do everything we can to ensure our flowers are delivered. If for any reason we made a mistake and deliveries don’t turn up, (i.e. if your flowers have not arrived on their intended delivery date), please contact our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us. We will send you a replacement on our next available delivery date, or a refund. If we offer you a refund, please note that banks generally take up to 10 business days to process and transfer the funds into your account. Some banks can take up to 15-30 days, or until your next billing cycle. We have no influence over these timescales.
Satisfying flower recipient and sender is our ultimate aim. We always strive to deliver fresh flowers at its best condition and on time.
Return and Refunds Policy
To be eligible for returns and refunds, you should report your case within 24 hours upon delivery of your flowers and is subjected to a mandatory review and investigation process by our Customer Support team. The flowers should also remain the same way as delivered. When filing your report, kindly provide us with your order number, several pictures of the defective product, and reasons on why are you requesting for a return or refund. In all other cases, it is the responsibility of the recipient to care for the flowers once it has been delivered.
Circumstances beyond our control
Adverse weather conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including heavy rain, storm, typhoon and flood), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren’t able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.
We shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond our reasonable control.
Customer and recipient personal information
1. To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
3. During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information:
Customer’s email address
We use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations, substitution information, dispatch confirmations and delivery confirmations. We will also use the customer’s email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that email addresses are accurate.
Customer’s full name and address
We use this information for credit and debit card validation.
Customer’s telephone number
We use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
Recipient’s full name and address
We require this information in order to deliver the flowers you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient’s address is accurate.
Laureen’s Blossoms Flowershop
1650 Dimasalang St. Sampaloc, Metro Manila,